The Avenues Recovery ribbon cutting and open house for our brand new Eastern Shore location will be held on December 21, 2020 at 12 PM, in the new Avenues Recovery at Eastern Shore facility, 821 Fieldcrest Rd, Cambridge, Maryland, 21613.
Below are the current Covid-19 precautions we are adhering to for this event. As local policies and restrictions are likely to change before the event, this page will be updated as necessary. Please check back before attending for final policies and precautions.
December 21, 2020 Open House/Ribbon Cutting COVID-19 Protocols
Due to the rise in cases in Maryland, the open house and ribbon cutting ceremony for the new Avenues recovery will be held with strict COVID-19 protocols in place.
These protocols were last updated 12/21/2020
Please check back before the event for any changes.
- All attendees are required to wear masks while in the facility, masks will be provided at the door
- All areas will contain a maximum of 10 people, visitors will be grouped together in limited numbers in these “capsules” as per the State guidelines.
- The facility will be disinfected prior to the event.
- Common areas will be marked to encourage social distancing
- Temperature checks will be conducted prior to entry.
We can’t wait to see you there, and look forward to introducing you to our beautiful new facility in a healthy and safe manner!