On December 21st, 2020, Avenues Recovery Center at Eastern Shore cut the ribbon on our brand new facility.
In attendance were Senator Adelaide Eckardt, Sheree Sample-Hughes Speaker pro tempore of the Maryland House of Delegates, Cambridge Mayor Elect Andrew Bradshaw, Joel Bunde, and many other local leaders and dignitaries.
They were joined by Avenues Recovery Center at Easter Shore executive director Joe Weisbord, Avenues Recovery CEO Hudi Alter, and Avenues Recovery Regional Director for Maryland Josh Goldstein.
Guests put up with COVID-19 restrictions and enjoyed coffee and pastries, the beautiful music of local musician Colby Sard, and tours of our stunning new facility. There was also a display of the gorgeous artwork of Eastern Shore local Jill Jasuta.
The new Avenues Recovery facility is dedicated to filling a gap in the Maryland substance abuse treatment landscape. Maryland has long suffered from a lack of long term residential treatment centers, and this new facility aims to provide many of those missing beds.
The new facility welcomed its first two clients on December 22nd the day after the open house, we don’t wait around!
- The facility is located at 821 Fieldcrest Rd. Cambridge MD
- 40,000 square feet
- 7.75 Acre grounds
- Game room, Yoga room, Indoor gym, outdoor basketball court, baseball field, volleyball court, and dedicated lounges in every wing.
- Most major commercial insurance payers accepted as well as Medicaid and Delaware Medicaid.
- We accept Medicaid because we believe treatment should be inclusive not exclusive
- Extended care with a focus on a 60 day treatment plan
- We incorporate evidence-based treatments, individual counseling, group therapy, along with yoga, fitness, sports and more to treat mind and body and spirit.
- We are an Eastern Shore facility, we have hired local and are focusing on local treatment
Together, let’s save some lives!
Get help now
Call 24/7 888-683-0333
Enter your information below and one of our outreach coordinators will contact you immediately.